Thursday, March 1, 2007

Under Grace

Conversion brings conflict
conflict teaches constancy (patience)
constancy develops character
character brings confidence

suffering ....

Not only so, but we also
rejoice in our suffering because we know that suffering
produces perserverance
perserverance, character
and character, hope. Romans 5:3

suffering teaches us to be patient
the fire of affliction teaches us to mature
when we are mature
we have a rock solid faith

which brings me to:

Hebrews: 6:19
We have this HOPE as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters into the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where Jesus, who went before us has entered on our behalf.

Even though my daughter may be going to jail in a few days, I know the Lord will redeem the suffering and produce in her a heart sold out for Christ....
I will always remember what she said today. It was a revelation & I see the Lord in the middle of it producing in her suffering....hope.
I saw the confident hope that suffering produces. She is on her way to maturing in Christ.
The Lord will redeem the pain that she has caused herself & I pray it won't be long to save someone else from death to life. I have confident hope that this is all apart of God's plan & purpose for her. Thank you Dear Lord even when it hurts & for faith in the evidence in what can not be seen.

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!