Thursday, March 1, 2007

Just Take It away

My son Billy got his car stolen overnight while parked at his new apartment. Why, just 3 weeks ago he got his old apartment broken into and all his stuff stolen. He told me "Mom, they've taken everything from me" They held his roommate Justin by the neck while the other 4 rampaged their apartment. It wouldn't surprise me if the criminals hocked their stuff for drug money. Very sad. I pray the holy spirit convict their heart of their sins & they turn to Him!
The last few days have been kinda tough on my heart. I really hurt for both my children right now. I don't like this part about love. It hurts so much sometimes. We will overcome. I'm reminded when Jesus said "In this world you will have troubles, but take heart! I have overcome the world" John16:33 Come Lord Jesus, Come!

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!