Thursday, April 12, 2007

Wall of Jerusalem


Soap notes from my journal:
S- scripture
O- observation
A- application
P-prayer

S-Nehemiah 3 "Builders of the Wall"

O-In close proximity there are resources of people to help one another. Close to where we live, people working together side by side can make real progress happen. Those closest to a given project works well. Knowing people's skills, talents, & gifts is extremely helpful and makes the most progress. In Chapter 4 it is detailing the around the clock persistance, prayer, & protection of the people of Judah. The Lord can make something beautiful out of nothing but rubble.
A-It reminds me that I see that the rebuilding of the Wall of Jerusalem demonstrates God's persistant love & care for us & how the Lord designed man to be related/relational & how He also designed mankind to grow from each other in His demonstration. I can apply that to my life by being more proactive in my relationships and give and ask for help. To work together as a team.
P- Dear Lord-
I thank you for being a relational God and the designer and creator of all things. Thank you for your invisible wall of protection and teaching us on a daily basis how to love one another. Thank you Lord for the people you have brought into my life who have helped me as we work together side by side in what ever way to build your kingdom. May we be consistant ; love well & in the process forgive one another and together help one another. In Jesus's name. Amen

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!