Friday, April 13, 2007

A message


You Lord-
Mighty One-
want to give us widsom & understanding
You want us prepared to receive you.
Your great power is real & you reveal it to us each day.
You Lord-
Holy One-
I ask you to help me see what it is your are trying to reveal to me.
Help me see your power at work.
I long to see it.
Is it that you want me to obstain from something in my life?
I want to be a messenger for you.
Please let me know what it is I need to obstain from or get rid of to hear you &
to be a messenger for you as Daniel was. It is a message of your power at work.
A vision of your coming glory,
A picture of who you are-
so that it will strike the unbelieving heart to see you.

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!