Sunday, February 18, 2007

Today I choose

I had a flash of insight tonight how eagerly the Lord is to rescue us when we ask Him to. I was thinking just that when my heart down deep felt that tearing despair when we know what's best for our children and they refuse to do the right thing. why do we supress the truth? How do we think we know what the right thing to do is when clearly it is not? Just as the Lord gives us free will to make our own choices, I can't imagine how far ahead He see's into all the wrong choices we'll make. Thank God for His Grace . The Lord comes to rescue me. I know I can not make my children's choices. Then you remind me, I am your child and when I loose the vision of you, you will draw me back and the choices I make will always in some way lead me back to you... as I pray that very thing for my children...for they are YOUR children....and so this is my choice right now....I'm gonna stay here. You are the best choice for me. ....You chose me! Is there anything better!

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!