Friday, February 23, 2007

The air of weather

There was something about the weather...or something in the air today that stirred my soul. It was what I call the "perfect weather day." Just the right amount of cool air and not much sun and a freshness to it that lasted all day long. Does that happen to you? Every once in a while, a day will come about that you walk outdoors and get excited? Well, it happened to me today. I called Steve on the phone and I told him to stop and step outside....feel the air on his face and if I die before him, to remember me in a day just like today. It reminds me of the air in a forest...rather dewy and wet...pure, clean & green; refreshing to my skin. Words can't describe what I mean, but I believe the place of heaven will be all this and so much more! I'm excited with thoughts of the beautiful place God has prepared for us ( John 14:2)

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!