Saturday, February 17, 2007

Bless this place

This morning was a special meeting with my boss Darla. We met early to pray over the spa. What a difference a day makes in our attitude when it starts out in prayer in the place where you work. I am thankful to the Lord that He has blessed me with a wonderful Godly woman to work for. I've been with her for just a little over a year and I will continue there as He leads me. All my clients today touched me in my heart in different ways. The prayers I prayed for them are similiar in alot of ways but there is usuallly a word of two that is specific for them that the holy spirit draws me to pray for them. Today is different though. I'll start praying for the staff with Darla. I pray we do get together as we discussed each Saturday morning for prayer before we open & begin our day with the attitude of Christ. Today was a humbling & grate-full day
"Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus"! (Phil. 2:5)

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!