Monday, February 26, 2007

days in a Life

What a full weekend! I had 8 massage clients on Saturday. The Lord gave me the opportunity to pray aloud for one client who opened up to me. What a blessing to have that opportunity. I made it home in time to have a dinner get-together with my pathways class. What a blessing they are in my life. I went to bed around 2am. I got up at 6am for rehearsal for 2 Sunday morning services. The prayer time with the team marked a new beginning of prayerful unity. I got overwhelmed with worship as we sang Amazing Grace. Tears flowed down my face as I poured my heart out in gratitude to the Lord. I felt the Lord embrace me with His love! What freedom! After that I attended a spiritual gifts class. I thought it would be a good time to re-check because I know the Lord is moving me to different gifts he's given me. From there, I headed to Dallas to my son Billy's apartment to help him pack to transfer his stuff to the new apartment down the road. We got alot done & I prayed a blessing on his new place. This morning I picked up Molly and took her to her appointment, then had lunch together at a chinese restaurant. She helped me with my theology class homework by being my student for a case study assignment that was due tonight. I came home and Steve and I did our bible study together during his lunch break. Days in a life. It is for freedom Christ has set us Free.The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through Love. Galatians5:1 & 6

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!