Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tim's Memorial Service





Thank you so much for your prayers for my family and I. My brothers memorial
servicel was a great blessing for my family & we all agreed it was what Timmy
would have loved. Each member of my family spoke. It was what God
wanted. I didn't plan on singing, I was led to. It was sad and there was alot of
tears and alot of laughter too. We all went to dinner afterwards and then had
dessert at my youngest sisters house. My Dad is doing really
well. When he spoke, it was deeply humbling, confessional, & loving. I already have
witnessed the good God is doing through this & with your prayers. God is so GOOD! My brother Kevin from Japan called me tonight. It was so good to talk with him. Now, that's a far away call!I will miss Timmy & his way of always making us laugh, his warm smile, & his love to me.

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!