Thursday, December 11, 2008

Courageous Leaders Christmas Dinner 2008







I thank the Lord for these friends of mine! What a blessing they are to me to be in my life and truly a precious gift! We went to the Cheesecake Factory and shared a great meal together. We exchanged our Christmas gifts by the usual number game. This year we decided that the gift would be a book. This book was to be very dear to us and one that had made a significant difference in our lives. No one received a book that they had read before. We decided that we would meet again in February 2009 to discuss what we received by reading the book. I've already read 3 chapters of mine! And oh boy, I'm in for a ride!
Then, we spent time updating & catching up with each others lives and shared prayer requests. It was a great night I will always treasure and I pray we have many more together. Thank you Lord for the gift of friendship!

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!