Friday, December 26, 2008

Seeing Miracles


My sister called yesterday to wish me a "Merry Christmas"
Then, she told me how she & her husband spent their christmas day feeding the hungry. She shared with me that she was blessed. I could hear in her voice that a miracle had happened within her heart.
It's just a miracle what God can do in our hearts. God is doing an internal work with them with external manifestations. Their hearts and minds are witness to the miracle power of the holy spirit working not just around & with them, but IN them. I can see how the Lord has prioritized performing a miracle IN them over a miracle concerning their circumstances. But I believe He can perform a miracle with their circumstances too at the same time! He knows what is best & His timing will be perfect. All of us suffer in this life, but I know God will use it & I can see this miracle... that He is using it... for His greater good... as I see here with my sister and her family!
God Bless you dear sister Sue and Stu! for all that you do for Him!
I love you both so much!

"Did I tell you, that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"
John 11:40

"Now if we are children, then we are heirs- heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory."

Roman's 8:17

Now to Him who is able to do immeasurabley more than all we ask or imagine, according to HIS POWER THAT IS AT WORK WITHIN US, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen."

Ephesians 3:20-21

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly , I just wanted to say one thing, " you are so sweet and the words that come out of your mouth are truly from your heart, I love you sister... Yes there are miracles working thought Susan and Stu, you can see it, and I love it too.

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!