Thursday, December 18, 2008

All My Wonderful Brothers


These are my FOUR brothers
Starting from the left is Timmy (3rd brother) Kevin (2nd brother) Robert (Oldest) & Sean ( Youngest)
I will miss my brother Timmy so much
His funeral will be on friday 12-19-08
It was this brother who introduced me to my husband
That was one of the best things he did for me
He was free-spirited, light hearted, genuine, & lived simply. He didn't need much but the open road to roam and see the countryside of God's beautiful earth.

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!