Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Taste of Galilee



My husband & I went out to dinner after church saturday night and found a great place for middle eastern food. The place is called "Taste of Galilee" It had all my favorites. You can order from the menu, but the buffet is outstanding! The owner was a very nice & friendly gentlemen. He came to our table several times to see how we liked our food and he gave us the history of his restaurant & his own family who live west of the Sea of Galilee. If you want more information, just shoot me an e-mail. By the way, I took this photo of the Sea of Galilee.

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!