Thursday, April 24, 2008

Better Than Life

a quiet place to rest
to still my thoughts
and listen to yours
To find peace and life
and to live there

To let go of those things
that pull me away from you
The mind set of things of this world
do not bring life, but distract me
of the life You have called me to

take up the cross, laying down the burdens
help someone up, lifting one out of the dark
to speak words of truth, & to be set free
yet while still sinners, You died for me.

Your Love is better than life
better than anything I can taste, hear, or see.
Better than any person, place , or thing
Nothing is perfect
only your love for me
that is pure
that is pure perfection
and that is BETTER THAN LIFE

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!