Sunday, April 20, 2008

a grandmother & mother-in-law

My daughter got married today! They did it. They are a family now. Wow! That makes me a grandma & a mother-in-law. Here I sit with my grandson in my arms. They are out for 2 days to celebrate. It was a very intimate ceremony. God is so good in allowing our pastor time in his schedule to be the one to unite them as husband and wife..and on short notice. In my heart, I feel that was no accident and all apart of God's unfolding plan for their lives... And life goes on... it is good..faith is the evidence of things hoped for....i pray their faith grows more as they seek God as "one flesh" now.

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!