Wednesday, June 13, 2007

4 Weeks & 5 days!

That's creation in that picture....see the dot? That's an embryo...that's my grandchild. I had picked Molly up from work and as we were pulling into the McDonald's drive thru to pick up a quick burger she said "Mom, I gotta tell you something" As I gazed into her eyes I already knew what she wanted to tell me. I told her " I know what it is you want to tell me" There was a little pause as her eyes started to water. She said "How do you know?" I said "I don't know, I just saw it in your eyes" She said she was scared to tell me thinking I might be mad at her and disappointed in her. How could I be mad at her? I told her I gotta live with what life gives me and accept things as they are. Then something deep in my throat filled with gladness as I blurted out "I truly am happy for you Molly" She said in tears "Mom, thanks so much, God couldn't have picked a better time to allow this to happen." It is what it is. All I know is God offers new beginnings to those who return to Him & that children are a blessing from the Lord.

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!