Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Speak the Truth in Love


Here lately, God's made it clear that I was to speak the truth in love. Funny thing about it though is I ended up revising it. It was a letter. The second revision of the letter was completely different from the first one. The first one was my heart, but the revised one was His heart. I'm so glad I listened. Everything has really turned around because of it! What a huge blessing for those I love! More importantly...for who He loves! Whatever you do, always obey the Lord FULLY! Father always knows best!

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!