Saturday, November 22, 2008

My brother Kevin


My brother Kevin has been home for about a week now. We are all getting together tomorrow night for his last night before he heads back home to Japan. It has been so wonderful to have another opportunity to be with my family again and so soon. I haven't seen Kevin in 9 years! Months and months will go by before I see some of them. Kevin has lived in Japan since 1987 and is retired from the Navy. He still works for the government as an Explosive Safety Officer & teaches motorcycle safety. All 3 of my brothers will be at the dinner tomorrow night. My youngest brother Sean who lives in Nevada will not be there.
Please pray for Kevin and his long trip home. As Kevin seeks to find the answers to the questions that have been difficult for him to understand or to believe, pray he finds them and he can finally & completely get "off the fence" as he spoke that to me. Pray fervently that he will give his life to Christ, trust the rest to God, and that he will pursue knowing and desiring a relationship with Christ by reading His word daily. Thank you so much.

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!