Friday, August 8, 2008

Life is a Journey of discovery of God


I've been doing all kinds of things lately. I've done some new things too. But mostly I've come to know how much I love people and how much I need them in my life. The last month has been a new awakening for me. I am so blessed and so loved. It's not that I didn't know it before, there's just something different. I'm trying to explain. I think my heart got bigger. My spirit has been transformed by God's amazing Grace! I think I've grown some. I feel closer to the Lord than I ever have before. I have let go of alot of stuff that I didn't know was inside of me, that the holy spirit has revealed. I have a more confident walk with the Lord and a burning desire to do what He wants me to do. I'm not saying this to boast about myself, but of the Lord working in my life and in my heart and in where He places me. I have seen His love so much in others lately it has been overwhelming and so beautiful. Life is such a journey of discovery of God. Each time the tide comes in it brings something new. The Lord's kindness is like a warm blanket that wraps around every part of our being as if it has layers and layers of loving warmth and we feel it more and more deeply. I discovered that this sheep is directed by the Good Shepard who loves me & without total dependence I will go astray like a dumb sheep...I discovered that all God's sheep are.....
. anointed with the Holy Spirit

. have a wonderful relationship with the Lord and worship him with all that they have

. full of faith and the Holy Spirit’s power.

. attempt great things for God and expect great things from God

. are warriors for Jesus and invade Satan’s Kingdom to win the lost and heal the sick and drive out demons

. have loving relationships

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!