Monday, March 24, 2008

The Holy Land Tour


Easter was yesterday and I am loved and living a filled life! The Lord has blessed my life. I'm so glad He came to save us! I'll never forget the blessing I received specifically at the place of the Last Supper and the Garden of Gesthemane as I visited these sites in Jerusalem.
The trip to Israel was fantastic and much more than I had hoped for. The Holy Land IS the most beautiful place on earth, mostly because it is where Jesus chose to be. All the people on the tour I felt bonded together and we all worked together at looking after one another. Our tour guide was the best! I'll be praying for Andre and his wife. Here's a picture of the Dead Sea looking outside my hotel room.

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!