Tuesday, December 4, 2007

You are so good to me


Nothing works or stirs our hearts deeply more than the words of Jesus. You just never know who, when, or how He's going to speak to you in the many ways He does and will. I got my paycheck today and I got that piercing love down deep. It caught me off guard. You can feel it travel down your throat into your heart and then back up to your brain! No, it wasn't the paycheck amount.....it was his word on the paper that did it. What a gift to my heart it was & it blessed me also to know & feel at the same time the power of those words written are true! For the many things I'm thankful for; (like my boss and all the people that work there... )you can't buy with money.
My sister in the Lord....my boss had written on my paycheck these words from Psalm 126:3
" The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy."

Money comes and money goes, but the word of God gives us life. I am blessed to have the money, don't get me wrong....true happiness....more than happiness..for it is circumstantial).
..JOY comes from the Lord!

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!