Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stephanie Ministries


Yesterday I received a call out of the blue from someone whom I've never met. I knew it had to be a wrong number cause the area code was unfamiliar. As the conversation progressed & unfolded, I realized the holy spirit was at work. This woman shared a vision the Lord had given her and she was just following through. I believe it to be an answer to a prayer I had longed for. I spoke with my husband about it and he as well was in agreement with me. As my husband and I embraced with tears in our eyes we realized the Lord had made a way in which surprised both of us. It overwhelmed us. We surely would have never in all our days figured out the creative way the Lord was answering this specific prayer. He's working while we are unaware and it just amazes me. The Lord surprises us in the most unexpected ways. He is so good! I believe this woman has been put into our lives for this purpose & in my heart I think there's more to come. I just don't know yet. When it does, you better believe I'll be posting about it!












1 comment:

Destiny said...

That is so awesome! I love when we get a glimpse at the lengths God goes to for us.

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!