Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Weekend with friends


I spent the weekend with my pathways friends. It's a group of friends that share "straight from the heart" We met out at Lake Texoma in a resort cabin. Our processes were about "Upgrading Relationships" and "Winners & Champions" It's a special time for all. We share our hearts, we share a meal, we share a cabin, and we share in helping each other live genuine lives of authenticity. The walls come down and what is laid bare, in sharing with each other, we receive healing and renewal, love and acceptance, support, clarity in thought, and accountability. We pray together and have great fellowship with each other. I thank the Lord for this special group of people who make a priority to invest their lives in mine. It's nice to go somewhere to a place where everyone knows your name.

In some ways I feel that this special group of people are much to me like what the early church must have sorta looked like. I know apart from this group, all the members in it have powerful influences in their church and community in Christ. I believe Christ is at the center of our meetings and it's awesome how we are all believers...one in heart and mind. Acts 4:32

Thank you Dear Lord for good friends who want to live lives for you and through you and to work heart and diligent at it! AMEN

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!