Sunday, May 13, 2007


Good Morning Sisters!

I pray a wonderful Mother's Day for each of you today! In reflecting my experience of being a mother, I have gained the most love, the most joy, the most patience, & the most growth. Being a mother has been one of the best life training & teaching moments for me. I will add the most pain: pain when you see your child hurting or sick. I wish I could take it away or put it on myself . It is the powerlessness I feel. The other pain to experience is when my child makes choices that are not what the Lord would want them to make. You all are eternal mother's with me. I know you will ALWAYS be with me in heaven and on earth. I thank the Lord for each one of you for your love, encouragement, wisdom, & strength. May the Peace & Joy of God in which we share & serve be like a ripple of water reaching out far beyond what we could imagine and when we both see Him face to face our Joy will be complete! God Bless each one of you today & always!

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!