Thursday, January 20, 2011

Glistening in the Son


Hebrews 4:13
Your Grace is like the ocean tide
Bringing up things to the shore
That are now easily seen.
For just a moment I see them
Asking for your forgiveness,
You alone know my heart
I feel your Love for me
Then, just as quickly as they came ashore,
You washed them Away-
Never to be seen again.

Some were large and some were small-
Just like the shells that drifted to shore
All carried forward
Touched by the Son
Glistening in the Sonshine
For our eyes to See
And yet....your love covers them ALL
Each in Turn
Disappearing completely
Visible no more.

Dear Lord God,
Thank you for always
Drawing us toward holiness.
We believe in your Love
That will never Let Go...
Psalm 32:1 & 103:12

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!