Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Que'Tal What's Happening?

There's alot happening! 1.The Brook Ministries may have found the Land! I've started a folder with floor plans & spa ideas for The Brook Spa!
2.The new job is coming along slowly as I build my client base. My time management skills have really been stressed & challenged, but I think in the near future are some good changes in that regard.
3. I've got a fantastic team of people (along with myself)who are going to lead a youth bible study (Healing Ministry) this summer at Grace Community Church in Plano. It is called "Life Hurts God Heals" It's for middle/high schoolers. The kids don't have to be a member at Grace to attend. It will be starting in June! God has so prepared the way for this particular ministry to come about. And now, it is finally happening!Let me know if anyone would like information about it.
4. My husband & I have done well with our 2009 commitment to read through the bible together everyday. We just finished Deuteronomy. Weeks back reading in Exodus, I had a dream about the breastpiece that Aaron was to wear when entering the Holy of Holies. It was about the gemstones all over it. The dream was about decisions I make without consulting with the Lord first. I woke up with a repentant heart!
5. I made it through Spanish 1 and I bit off more than I can chew with taking the Soteriology class. I over loaded my schedule.
6. And oh yes, my goal for 2009 is to be debt free. I have just paid off 2 bills! Just 1 more to go which will take a while. It will be good when this burden is lifted!

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!