Monday, September 1, 2008

Hurricane Gustav



Praise God the Hurricane didn't turn out to be a category "5"! My daughter, grandson and her husband high-tailed it to Austin for safe refuge. His mom decided to to ride the storm and stay! I talked with her this morning and they still had electricity. I'm hoping that the kids will stop by here so I can see little Daeus! It sure is a good idea to be prepared. It has benefits. Spiritually speaking, it has enormous benefits! Thank you Lord for the faith to believe that no mattter what hurricanes come our way, your in control of them too!

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!