Friday, July 4, 2008

Revival



Last night I was invited to go to a Revival at the UNT Campus in Denton by one of my massage clients. It was awesome! I never heard of the preacher named Tod Bentley before and my client said she was leaving in about 2 hours. I asked God if he wanted me to go and He did. Check out: www.god.tv

The GLORY of the Lord was in that Place!

Before entering the building, I couldn't believe amongst the thousands attending that I saw my pastor's secretary walking in the same time we were. We ended up sitting together!
I found out that when Todd was 18 yrs. old he answered God's call & gave his life to Christ. He was a drug addict and had been in prison. By the prompting of the Holy Spirit, Todd started a revival one night on April 3rd in Lakeland Florida and has been going strong EVERY NIGHT since then. He said that until the Lord tells him to stop, he's not. That is 94 days straight! The Lord is saving millions of people and many documented physical healings have taken place and there has been 3 cases of people actually resurrected reported! The crowds have been in the millions so far and it keeps growing...so many are hungry for the Lord... The Lord is doing a mighty thing. It was incredible last night. I'm still in awe. ALL GLORY TO THE KING!

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!