Monday, February 4, 2008

The Abundant Life





























I've been adjusting to the new changes in my household. I'm getting use to my husband being at work all day.

I'm getting use to my son living in two places at once and seeing him every other day.

I'm getting use to having my daughter, her fiance, and my new 2 week old grandson living with us.
I'm getting better at the adjustment and it is taking some time. My husband and I both feel a little off. Sorta like a whole new life adjustment. Well, that's just what it is. Yet at the same time I am still following my daily routine for the most part. I get into the word everyday. I started the 3rd course (Trinitarianism) in theology last week and the spa has been keeping me busy with a wide variety of people to serve. Leading the worship team prayer chain & the devotionals has really been a blessing as well and I am ready to worship the Lord this Sunday at church in the choir! I've had time to spend with good friends and I've made some new ones. All is well with my soul. And but of course....here's a few pictures of the gift from the Lord! (Psalm 127:3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

WOW! Sounds like you have your hands full! But, I'm sure you wouldn't trade anything in the world for these days.

Daeus Alexander.... (What do you call him, by both names or one of them?)

The pictures of him are just adorable! And to see everyone so happy and healthy.... What a blessing from the LORD!

I love the cute outfits and especially the cute Tuxedo outfit. Where did ya'll find such an adorable outfit? I can see it now... he is going to be spoiled with lots of love.... The best kind of spoiling, which none of us can ever get enough of!

Stay in the WORD and your whole household. God's healing grace is abundant in your home. Keep up the loving!

Love and prayers of JOY,

Maxi

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!