Thursday, July 21, 2011

Living from the Heart....

One sure way to live my life from my heart is to listen to it.

I've been caught up lately living my life by a list of unconscious "should do" instead of " want to". I've been living from the outside instead of in the deep place of my heart...where God is....passion & desire are rooted in this relationship.

I've been so busy setting up my new life since being back from Costa Rica that I feel my heart has wondered and I've lost my passion and desire and have had an empty ache that up until now was difficult to pinpoint.

Today the Lord spoke to my heart in the quiet place....."What is it you desire? It can only be found in your heart, it is the well-spring of Life...Guard Your Heart...
Streams of Living water will flow with My Love...that is what you desire. That was "I" you desire..I was whispering to your heart ....nothing you do for me, no ministry work, no good deed, can compare with simply spending time with your heart with me."

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!