Friday, December 3, 2010

DOS CUMPLEANOS

Yesterday was The Brook Teams last day for spanish class for awhile. It was a memorable finish especially since we celebrated two members of the teams birthdays! That would be my love Steve and Steve and Angela's daughter Stephanie. Steve's birthday was on the first and Stephanie's is today the 3rd.
The school had the works: a pinata and a delicious birthday cake for them and afterwards we played two games that challenged us with speaking in spanish. It was alot of fun!
I feel so blessed to be apart of this great team! And I am in agreement and prayer with the director as she blessed them both by saying " I pray for continued health and many more prosperous years!" God Bless you my Love!....God Bless You Stephanie! & FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!

1 comment:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!