Wednesday, July 15, 2009

LIFE HURTS -G.O.D. H.E.A.L.S

Tonight at LHGH the session was just awesome! Vanda was such a natural at speaking to the students. She presented the Lesson so well & got the students attention right from the start. Then, Tonya gave her testimony for the first time since her near fatal car accident 4 years ago. This is just the beginning of her sharing her testimony! It is incredible that tonight because of her testimony, it will change the lives of those students and go with those students the rest of their lives. What an impact she made! The Lord gave her the words and they spilled out effortlessly with such passion & mercy. I was so reminded how I take for granted the hands I have that move, that I have feet that can walk, & a host of other things I take for granted; which I have quite a bit lately. Then to top it all off, Rebecca sang a song that quickened each of our hearts and brought glory and honor to our God! Lots of thanking and praise after this. Then, all the leaders went to small group with their students as I assisted Tonya and her sister Tasha to the door they had come in. Meanwhile, we once again combined 2 girl groups and I found out what the Lord's roll has been for me all along. The whole experience was truly humbling.
We were all so blessed tonight in different ways & the Lord gave to each according to what they needed. I can't even begin to say in words how wonderful it is to see, to share, & to be apart of what God is doing in the students lives. There is no greater joy than to help another, encourage another, lift another up, and to sit back and see what God does in a person's heart. God is so good! I am truly grateful for all the leaders, Tonya, Rebecca, & Dan.
Thank you for the blessings. It was truly awesome!

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!