Monday, October 27, 2008

Weakeness

The last few days have been kinda weird
I've been wrestling with some thoughts in my head
about trying to make the right decision
I have sought counsel from good friends
I have read God's word looking for the answer.
I was reading about Rehoboam and Jeroboam in 1 Kings and it really has me confused.
I haven't quite figured it out yet.
I do know that sometimes the answer is very clear and we see it.
Sometimes the answer is right in front of us and we don't see it.
Some things look one way and then another.
Man sees one thing one way and another man see's something different.
God see's it for what it truly is
That's what I am
weak & crying out
trapped in indecision
Maybe the answer is "wait"...... and also the answer is "NO"
Maybe this is part of the plan
to get me the answer
He truly wants me to make
Today my prayer of tears is just to be who He wants me to be
wherever He wants me to be
To Love Him with all my heart,
with all my soul,
with all my strength,
and with all my mind.
For His glory....ALL FOR HIS GLORY

2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Oh... that is a prayer that the Lord loves and answers. Bless you my blogger friend. May God continue to work in you and through you!

Have a wonderful sunday!

Julie

Kel's Blog said...

Thank you Julie! My prayer has been answered!

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!