Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Mother's Heart

I brought my daughter and grandson to the airport last night.They spent a week with us. It was so good to have them home. I sure miss them. We had a great 6 days together. My husband and I are driving down to their home on friday to bring her the last of her stuff from home. It was so sweet of my husband last night to have a bouquet of flowers in a beautiful vase waiting for me when I arrived back home from the airport. He knows me. He knew I'd get that empty nest feeling start to creep in. I was okay though. But, today.....Oh geez I just love spending time with my kids! Praise God for the blessing of our children & grandchildren who make our lives richer and fuller!

No comments:

SHARE IN OUR JOURNEY

My photo
We are missionaries with The Brook Ministries in Costa Rica. We are here to help strengthen the church body of Jesus Christ & to fulfill His Great commission to the lost. At our conferences, my husband directs the recreational activities & excursions. I provide physical renewal with massage for the female attendees. We believe that regularly scheduled renewal of the body, mind, & spirit for ministry leaders in particular, will empower them to serve the Lord with renewed strength & perseverance to do what God has uniquely called them to do....SERVE & BUILD HIS CHURCH to the outermost parts of the world!